Sunday, May 3, 2009

What is going on? Why is it taking so long to get pics up? hmmm


Ok, did PROM pics last night and boy was that fun.




It will take a few days to even look at the pictures we took because I have a few photo shoots that we did last week that I have yet to even process.

It's just little old me doing the processing and I was still finishing up on a wedding and working on something special for an upcoming wedding on the 16th.

But for some of you that haven't seen my new wedding that just got posted take a look at my pictures of of the GRAY wedding. It was a wonderful wedding that we did in New Orleans.

So keep an eye on the two Senior Portraits that will be on the home page in a few days and the Prom pictures very soon. Thanks so much for your patience.

We sure are going to miss this area when we move to Maryland. If you have any questions please e-mail me at mvisionphotography@yahoo.com If you know of anyone wanting to buy a house in Pace we would love for you to send them our way. :)



~ Micki (and hubby Fergi)

No comments: